We were supposed to watch Moana because we just wanted to relax. But it’s not showing, so we watched “Star Wars” instead.
• Wow, ang ganda ng beach! Saan kaya yan?
• OMG! Ang galing nya tumalon!
• Ang ganda ng movie! (general comment)
• Oh tapos na? Ano nangyari?
Obviously, we’re not Star Wars fans and we didn’t follow the movie series. Hehe. On some parts, I felt so sleepy. During the movie, I learned that my bestfriend fell asleep for a few minutes.
The “Star Wars” movie was a masterpiece and it’s so beautiful. I felt sleepy not because the movie was boring but because I slept late last night. My friend slept for a few minutes during the movie not because she didn’t enjoy the movie but because it was cozy to sleep inside the movie house!
*Photo lifted from Google images. Credits to the owner.
I didn’t enjoy and appreciate the movie not because there was something lacking in the movie…but because I was unfamiliar with the plot. I didn’t have the right frame of mind. I’m not the target market.
1. When someone doesn’t appreciate you, it doesn’t necessarily mean there’s something wrong with you. Maybe that person just didn’t see your value. It’s not you, it’s him.
2. When you are delivering a talk and someone is sleeping while everyone else is listening, it doesn’t necessarily mean you are boring or the person sleeping is being rude. Maybe that person is just so tired and sleepy.
3. Choose who you listen to. E.g. If you wish to learn how to improve your finances, seek the advice of someone who is successful in his finances. (Side note: If you wish to get valid reviews about the movie Star Wars, get it from someone who’s familiar with the movie, and not from someone like me)
We can’t please everybody. That’s normal and that’s okay.
Chill. Life is beautiful.
I wish you success and happiness!
Seminar Philippines Recommends:
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- After Years of Traveling, I Discovered These - June 6, 2017
- New Radio Show Plus two Realizations - May 18, 2017
- Thank you for attending the Mission Happiness Conference! - May 10, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,499 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,468 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 21,907 views | 37 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,714 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Learn. Laugh. Love. 16,231 views | 0 comments | posted on October 24, 2011