- Her humble beginnings. They were squatters before.
- How she learned entrepreneurship at a young age
- how she would sell at Matabungkay Beach when she was a teenager, with heavy bilao on her head
- She would see airplanes and big houses…and that inspired her to dream, pandesal, candies,
- What and who inspired her to write a book
- How one company bought 4,500 copies of her book for their employees!
- How she started as an entrepreneur in Canada
- How she hit rock bottom in her health and relationships, and how she bounced back
- How she met Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- She even gave tips on how to mend a broken heart and how to stay happily married.
- “It’s the power of prayer that helped me.”
- When you have this message, the truly rich people, they go out of their way to help you.
- God is using me to be a messenger.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.
- Everything happens for a reason and the reason is to serve us well. Trust the process.
- When you donate your time and volunteer, you meet all these wonderful people.
P.S. Join our growing community of passionate learners on Facebook –> https://www.facebook.com/groups/seminarphilippines/
P.P.S. I have another gift for you! 🙂 My daily show on FB is now up and running! It’s called #MISSIONHappiness. It’s a daily 3-5minutes show where I give tips and strategies on how to live a happy, inspired, and meaningful life. Let’s connect on Facebook.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- How to Lose 8 Pounds in 3 Weeks! - March 28, 2017
- Meet TV Host/Actor/Best-selling Author Michael Angelo Lobrin! - March 27, 2017
- Hands-On Parents while Earning (H.O.P.E.) Summit 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,477 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,441 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 21,140 views | 34 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,607 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Learn. Laugh. Love. 16,207 views | 0 comments | posted on October 24, 2011