It was a beautiful Wednesday when I met with Jhet van Ruyven and interviewed her for the Write Conversations Podcast.
Jhet van Ruyven is the bestselling author of the book The Tale of Juliet. She was also received the People of the Year award in 2005.
In this episode, Jhet and I talked about:
- Her humble beginnings. They were squatters before.
- How she learned entrepreneurship at a young age
- how she would sell at Matabungkay Beach when she was a teenager, with heavy bilao on her head
- She would see airplanes and big houses…and that inspired her to dream, pandesal, candies,
- What and who inspired her to write a book
- How one company bought 4,500 copies of her book for their employees!
- How she started as an entrepreneur in Canada
- How she hit rock bottom in her health and relationships, and how she bounced back
- How she met Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- She even gave tips on how to mend a broken heart and how to stay happily married.
Inspiring Quotes from Jhet van Ruyven
- “It’s the power of prayer that helped me.”
- When you have this message, the truly rich people, they go out of their way to help you.
- God is using me to be a messenger.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.
- Everything happens for a reason and the reason is to serve us well. Trust the process.
- When you donate your time and volunteer, you meet all these wonderful people.
Listen to this episode. You will be blessed!
I wish you success and happiness!
Author & Speaker
Founder, The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge
P.S. I have an online show on Facebook called Mission Happiness. It’s your place of inspiration for a happy and meaningful life. Join me HERE.
*** If you wish to invite Sha Nacino to speak in your company, school, or events, kindly email Sha at seminarphilippines.com or visit ShaNacino.com.
Seminar Philippines Recommends:
How to Make Your Dreams Come True – written by Sha Nacino with a Review by International Best-Selling Author Brian Tracy. This eBook talks about simple and practical steps on how to achieve your dreams faster. You can download it for FREE!
Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club – it’s the easiest way to get Bo Sanchez as your mentor. Learn how to be happier and wealthier the right way.
The following two tabs change content below.
Get in touch with Sha at ShaNacino.com
Sha Nacino is one of the most sought-after Filipino motivational speakers in the Philippines. She is the bestselling author of the books Money&Me, Mission Happiness, plus 7 other books. Sha is the founder of The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge where she helps first time authors write their books. She also writes for Bo Sanchez's TrulyRichClub newsletters. She regularly gives talks on Personal Finance, Happiness, Purpose, Success Principles, etc. If you wish to invite Sha to speak in your company or events, visit shanacino.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- After Years of Traveling, I Discovered These - June 6, 2017
- New Radio Show Plus two Realizations - May 18, 2017
- Thank you for attending the Mission Happiness Conference! - May 10, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,499 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,468 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 21,907 views | 37 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,714 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Learn. Laugh. Love. 16,231 views | 0 comments | posted on October 24, 2011