How are you?
I just want to share with you a very powerful tip on how to make your dreams come true faster.
The Feast is a weekly gathering founded by Bro. Bo Sanchez. Every Sunday, about 10,000 – 15,000 people attend the 5 sessions at The Feast in PICC.
I’ve been writing that down everyday…as if it was already happening that day.
Praise God for His faithfulness.
As an inspirational speaker, this is a milestone for me because that was my biggest crowd so far. I think over 2,500 people attended that session. As a regular Feast attendee, speaking before my fellow Feasters, the community that has helped and has been helping me grow as a person, is priceless.
If you have dreams, I encourage you to write them down in 3P’s… as if they are already happening. 🙂
I wish you success and happiness!
Seminar Philippines Recommends:
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- New Radio Show Plus two Realizations - May 18, 2017
- Thank you for attending the Mission Happiness Conference! - May 10, 2017
- 5 Things I Liked about the Toastmasters District 75 Convention 2017 - May 3, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,495 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,454 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 21,717 views | 37 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,669 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Learn. Laugh. Love. 16,221 views | 0 comments | posted on October 24, 2011