I was in Mandaue Foam a few weeks ago, buying an executive chair for my office. I just rented a new office and I was in the process of furnishing it. I was with my assistant..
We passed by the area for dining tables.
Assistant: Ma’am, bilhin nyo to para table nyo.
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,481 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,444 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 21,429 views | 34 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,632 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Learn. Laugh. Love. 16,212 views | 0 comments | posted on October 24, 2011