Last Sunday, I was so blessed listening to Bo Sanchez’ talk on Happy, Healthy, and Holy Money during the Feast in PICC.
It’s refreshing to hear a good and generous person talk about money.
Bo Sanchez mentioned that there are three kinds of Rich.
Three Kinds of Rich
They have lots and lots of money but they are not happy and they are not generous. Money, material wealth and power became so possessing they possessed them.
These are good people, church goers, and kind people who are not comfortable earning lots of money. Subconsciously, they think that money is evil and so they try to avoid getting rich. They would feel guilty if they’re earning much.
These are people who want to earn more money so they can have more to share. They are comfortable with money because they use money to serve God, their families, and the people around them. They know that the ultimate purpose of wealth is to serve others.
God never designed money to buy Happiness. God designed money to increase Helpfulness. – Bo Sanchez
For all Sundays of February, Bro. Bo Sanchez will talk about Happy, Healthy, and Holy Money.
If you’re in Manila, I invite you to visit The Feast PICC. There are three sessions: 8am-10am; 9:30am-11:30am, and 10:45am-12:45pm.
If you’re not in Manila, it’s okay. For the whole month of February, let’s talk about money. Let’s talk about Happy, Healthy, Holy Money. Most of the time, I’ll let our mentor Bo Sanchez do the talking.
Money is not the most important thing but it impacts all the other important things in life. – Bo Sanchez
What kind of Rich do you want? Please share in the comments below.
Do You Want to be Truly Rich, Happy, and Generous? Join Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club and Get 11 Incredible Blessings (Value: $251.50) for FREE. Click Here.
Copyright © 2013 and beyond All rights reserved.
Photos courtesy of The Feast PICC Facebook Team
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- What Do You Do When You Fail? - March 19, 2018
- What Mt. Ulap Taught Me about Life - March 13, 2018
- Spark your entrepreneurial dreams at Spark Fest 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,584 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 26,711 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,566 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,184 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,811 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012