How do you know when you are financially successful?
How do you define financial success anyway?
In this podcast, let’s talk about the two ways you can gauge if you’ve achieved a certain level of financial success.
Enjoy the podcast!
I wish you success and happiness!
Founder, The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge
P.S. My birthday is coming up! Every October, I conduct the Money&Me Conference-for-a cause. This October, our theme is “How to Make More M.o.ney without Quitting Your Job…Yet!” Your registration also comes with a free M.o.ney&Me book which you can use for yourself or you can gift to a friend. The early bird rate ends on Sep 30. You may register here.
100% of the net proceeds (sales less expenses) will go to the medication of Baby Kier, my high school classmate’s baby who has a rare cancer of the eye.
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Three Exciting Events Coming Your Way! - June 9, 2018
- How Do You Conquer Stage Fright? - June 6, 2018
- Do You Want to Pursue Your Passion Without Quitting Your Job? - June 5, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,593 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 28,023 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,576 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,402 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,068 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012