How do you know when you are financially successful?
How do you define financial success anyway?
In this podcast, let’s talk about the two ways you can gauge if you’ve achieved a certain level of financial success.
Enjoy the podcast!
I wish you success and happiness!
Founder, The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge
P.S. My birthday is coming up! Every October, I conduct the Money&Me Conference-for-a cause. This October, our theme is “How to Make More M.o.ney without Quitting Your Job…Yet!” Your registration also comes with a free M.o.ney&Me book which you can use for yourself or you can gift to a friend. The early bird rate ends on Sep 30. You may register here.
100% of the net proceeds (sales less expenses) will go to the medication of Baby Kier, my high school classmate’s baby who has a rare cancer of the eye.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Ready to write a book? - November 21, 2017
- Do you have an eye for what’s beautiful and what’s not? - November 14, 2017
- 15 Hours - November 6, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,542 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,519 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 23,600 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,363 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012