How are you? It’s the start of another beautiful week and I wish you’ll have a great week ahead!
Last week, I spent 5 days in our province. My flight back to Manila was supposed to be last Saturday at 11:40am. When I arrived at the airport a few minutes before 10am, I learned that all flights were cancelled due to strong rains. Uh oh! I had meetings in Manila that same day and I had a book signing in SMX MOA the next day. My options were to rebook my flight to either Monday or Tuesday or take the 12-14 hours bus ride from our province to Manila.
I took the latter option. I rode the bus at 12:00nn on Saturday. The bus was traveling slower than usual. We were inching our way to Manila. Finally, after 15 long hours, we reached Manila. Time was 3:00am(Sunday). Whew!
Because I experienced riding the bus for 15 hours, I developed a better appreciation for airplanes. The bus ride was cheaper by P2,400 pesos but I’d rather spend P3,000 to ride the plane for 1 hour than to save P2,400 and ride the bus for 15 hours.
In life, we always have options. Sometimes, we can either choose to save time or save money. Between the two, I’d always choose to save time. Because once you spent that particular time, you can never bring it back. With money, you can always earn it back.
All is well. I pray you’ll have a beautiful week ahead.
I wish you success and happiness!
Founder, The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge
P.S. Have you downloaded my free eBook “Why You Need to Write a Book?” yet? More than 1,600 people have already downloaded it. Here’s the link.
P.P.S. Last month, I gave a talk Attitude of Gratitude to a group of employees based in Makati City. Since last week, we’ve received so many inquiries from companies and organizations asking me to give the same talk to their employees. Some also asked me to make the talk longer and convert it to a training/workshop for their employees. I love that more and more companies are acknowledging the importance of gratitude in creating a healthier, happier, and more productive work environment. This month, we’ll visit several companies and organizations and share the Attitude of Gratitude. We’d love to visit your company as well! If you wish to invite me to share Attitude of Gratitude to your company, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- 2018 Philippine Homeschool Convention (PHC) - August 16, 2018
- Tools You’ll Need to Run Your Blog, Online Courses, and more! - August 5, 2018
- What do Bo Sanchez, Francis Kong, and Brian Tracy have in common? - August 2, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,616 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 29,263 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,606 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,545 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,336 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012