How are you?
A few days ago, my friend asked me,
“Sha, what are the tools you need to run your online courses?”
On another day, someone I met in a seminar asked,
“Sha, how do you manage to send personalized emails every Monday? I receive emails from you and I love them! Do you manually email everyone?”
Since I get these questions a lot, I decided to create a blog post to answer them.
Let me share with you the online tools I use to run my online courses, send emails, conduct online seminars, blog, and more! I’ve been using these online tools for years and I am very happy with the results.
Here we go!
- SiteGround – this is what I use to host my blogs and websites. If you are new to blogging, check out this article I created on “How to Create a Professional Blog in 30 Minutes or Less!”
- Convertkit – my official email service provider. It’s the reason why I’m able to send personalised emails to thousands of people in a few clicks. You need this to build relationship with your clients — whether you’re a blogger, an author, a speaker, a seminar leader, a financial advisor, or an entrepreneur. From experience, about 80% of my sales from books, seminars, and online courses come from email marketing.
- Webinar Ninja – this allows you to conduct online seminars. I’ve been using this for years now and I’m very pleased with the experience. Try it out for 14 days free trial.
- Teachable – this is the tool I use to run my online courses. It’s very easy to use — both for you and for your students.
I am grateful for technology. It allows me to reach people from all parts of the globe. Let technology be your friend! 🙂
P.S. Do you have dreams you want to achieve? Download this FREE eBook “How to Make Your Dreams Come True” with a review by Brian Tracy. Simply go to http://shanacino.com/dreams
I wish you success and happiness!
Speaker on Gratitude, Happiness, and Productivity
Jack Canfield Certified Trainer on Success Principles
Disclosure: Some of these links are affiliate links. It means that I will earn a commission in case you make any purchase, at no additional cost to you. I highly value my integrity and your trust. I only recommend those that I personally loved and thoroughly researched.
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- “The 5 Most Recommended Videos on Gratitude and Happiness” - March 11, 2019
- Be careful with what you post on social media - March 4, 2019
- Are you looking for love in the wrong places? - February 18, 2019
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012