Happy Wednesday! How are you?
A few years ago, maybe around 2008, I attended a whole day seminar. The speaker said,
“If you want to spread a message, make money…
you record an album, you write a book, and ….
At that time, I had a burning message to share. I wanted to share how important personal financial management was.
But I had no listener. The entire day, the speaker’s words kept ringing in my ears.
“Sha, write a book!”
I felt so uncomfortable. Because I was not a writer. I didn’t know how to write a book. I felt I was too young to write a book. I didn’t know anyone from the publishing industry. No one knew me.
Fast forward to today. I am an author. I’ve written and published 12 books so far. I’ve spoken to thousands of people and shared them the lessons I wrote in my books. After working for 9 years in a bank, I quit my job so I could pursue writing and public speaking full time.
Today, I get so excited to wake up in the morning because of this beautiful opportunity to pursue my passion and purpose on a daily basis.
And everything started when I heeded the call to write a book.
If you feel you are called to write a book but you don’t know where to start, here’s an eBook I wrote for you.
And YES! You can download this eBook for FREE! Just click here.
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. The 1st ever Global Authors Summit™ is happening in the Philippines on November 17, 2018.
Here’s what you will discover:
- How to Write a Book Even if You’re Not a Writer
- How to Make Your Book a #1 Best Seller on Amazon
- Should You Convert Your Book to Audio Book?
- How to be an Award-Winning Global Author
Plus meet 22 first-time authors who will launch their books that day!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 32,156 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,670 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,670 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,814 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,790 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012