Second… Not everything you see on social media is (entirely) true.
If I didn’t complete the story and I left you hanging, you would assume that I’m talking about romantic love, right?
That’s the same with social media. The story is not complete.
Remember this, what you see on social media is not entirely true. It’s only a tiny fraction of what was really happening in that person’s life. Thus, that information is not enough to form sound conclusions.
I wish you success and happiness!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- “The 5 Most Recommended Videos on Gratitude and Happiness” - March 11, 2019
- Be careful with what you post on social media - March 4, 2019
- Are you looking for love in the wrong places? - February 18, 2019
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012