Happy Monday! 🙂
How was your weekend? Hope you had a beautiful one.
About two years ago, when I went home to our province for a short vacation, I looked forward to bonding with my family.
A part of me was also excited to watch TV shows since I don’t own a TV set in Manila. (Btw, I go home to our province about once a month.)
My younger siblings ages 4 and 6 at that time, learned how to operate our smart TV in the province and all they wanted to watch were cartoons on youtube. One day, I saw them typing a familiar name on the youtube search bar.
And out came a familiar face.
It’s either I’m also a cartoon character to them or they choose to love their own.
My note to self at that time was this: Carefully choose what to post on social media and youtube. Make sure it’s inspiring and meaningful for anyone (including little kids) to read, watch, and listen to.
I also wanted to share that with you. Be careful with what you post on social media. Make sure it’s something that could inspire not just people your age, but also the younger generation. 🙂
Have a beautiful week ahead!
P.S.1 If we’re friends on Facebook and I rarely comment or like photos, it’s because I’m not as active on Facebook as I was before. You can follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sha_
P.S.2 Save the Date! The Global Authors Summit 2019 is happening on July 27, 2019 in Manila, Philippines. We’ll send more details soon! We’re also looking for SPEAKERS for the summit. If you are a global speaker and you would like to apply as a speaker, simply reply to this email so we can send you the application form.
P.S.3 I’m traveling to the U.S. on March 21 – April 16, 2019! If you live in any of these states, hope we can meet. I’m also open to giving talks there. Feel free to email me by replying to this email. 🙂
P.S.4 Do you have dreams you want to achieve? Download this FREE eBook “How to Make Your Dreams Come True” with a review by Brian Tracy. Simply go to http://shanacino.com/dreams
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- “The 5 Most Recommended Videos on Gratitude and Happiness” - March 11, 2019
- Be careful with what you post on social media - March 4, 2019
- Are you looking for love in the wrong places? - February 18, 2019
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012