About Sha Nacino
Hi, thank you for visiting my site.
I’m Sha Nacino. I’m an author, speaker, and blogger. I believe that I am a work in progress. Everyday, I am doing something to make my passion my profession.
I love books, seminars, and chocolates! 🙂
I took up my Bachelor of Science in Business Economics from University of the Philippines, Diliman, where I graduated as Dean’s Medalist.
After college, I became even more passionate about learning and developing myself. This time, learning was more fun and interesting because I’m free to choose which books to read, who to listen to, what seminars to attend, etc. I felt so liberated!
I love learning!
While attending a whole day Leadership Seminar of John Maxwell sometime in 2008, I began to wonder. Why was I enjoying listening to this person the whole day without getting bored?
And so my love for seminars began. I devoured great seminars like irresistible chocolate ice cream!!! 😀
I love learning and I love sharing what I am learning.
I write from the heart and from actual experiences and not from theories that I just read.
My love for learning and sharing what I learned (and am learning) led me to put up Seminar Philippines.
About Seminar Philippines
Seminar Philippines keeps on evolving…
I believe that we are all Champions. The idea of us being “Champions” was an inspiration when I attended Bo Sanchez’ Kerygma Conference 2012.
Seminar Philippines is a place where Champions Keep Learning and Growing…
Here, we will learn about Success, Entrepreneurship, Pursuing Your Passion, Developing your Skills, Stories of Great Mentors, and many more!
Learning is not only confined in the four walls of the classroom. We could learn from Books, Movies, Seminars, People, the Greatest Teacher called Experience, and many more!
Learning should be fun and inspiring…and it should lead us to our dreams! 🙂
Do You Want to Get Sha as a Speaker?
Kindly click HERE or email Sha at email@example.com
Text and photos by Sha Nacino
Copyright © 2011 and beyond. All rights reserved.
Avid Student, Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- M.oney&Me and Mission Happiness books are on SALE! Save up to 50% OFF! - July 11, 2017
- After Years of Traveling, I Discovered These - June 6, 2017
- New Radio Show Plus two Realizations - May 18, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,510 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,483 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 22,111 views | 37 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,763 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Learn. Laugh. Love. 16,238 views | 0 comments | posted on October 24, 2011