How are you? What does happiness mean to you?
When I was much younger, happiness to me means achieving my goals, getting what I want, being treated well, etc.
As I grow, I realized what real happiness means. Lately, I’ve experienced three setbacks that made me appreciate what real happiness is.
Setback #1: When I got home […]
A few months ago, my friend Chris Dao Anis invited me to speak at his Growth Summit in Baguio City. I checked my calendar and I realized the date fell on July 14, the original date of my Speak to Inspire: Public Speaking Workshop. Since that time, I haven’t made any announcements yet […]
How are you?
In the past few days, people have been messaging me and asking me, “Sha, how can I become a professional speaker?”
As you may already know, I used to be so shy and introverted. I even cried in my first speech.
Today, I’m a professional speaker and a paid one, […]
How are you?
June 12 is a special day for the Philippines, it’s our Independence Day! As early as now, let me greet you in advance. Happy Independence Day! 🙂
We’re so blessed with the heroism and bravery of our heroes. Thank God for them.
Today, I just want to share three exciting events with […]
Are you afraid to speak in front of a group of people?
Do you want to gain more confidence the next time you are asked to speak before an audience?
Do you want to learn public speaking strategies that will allow you […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 32,156 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,670 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,670 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,814 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,790 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012