I attended the Money Summit and Wealth Expo in RCBC Plaza, Makati in July 2010. It’s one of the best two-day seminars I’ve attended. I was amazed at the availability of the opportunities to earn passive income — internet marketing, e-bay, direct selling, stocks investing, and many more!
Good news! Money Summit 2011 is here!
Let’s here it from the organizer himself, Mr Heinz Bulos.
Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2011
If you only have one main source of income, whether it’s your salary, business profits, or professional fees, you put yourself and your family at great risk. What will happen if you get ill, lose your job, or suffer business losses?
Instead of depending on one income source, you need to diversify into multiple streams of income — not by taking a part-time job or working double time at your business but by adding at least one new source of PASSIVE INCOME every year.
How? Discover what income opportunities are out there and the strategies you need to learn to succeed at the Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011. The 2-day conference features 12 experts who will share various passive income opportunities and investment, real estate, and business strategies to help you add more income streams so you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, with whomever you want, and for as long as you want.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
This is what you will gain from attending Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011:
- You will learn 12 different and specific ways to earn massive, passive income.
- You will be taught not by professional speakers who make money by speaking but by real business and investment experts.
- If you take decisive action and apply some of the strategies you will learn, you will add at least one passive income source right away.
- If you take risks, make some mistakes, learn from experience, increase your knowledge, stay focused and persevere, and put in the hard work upfront, you will eventually generate massive, passive income.
You see, rich and successful people became rich and successful not by dreaming, wishing, thinking, over analyzing, or attracting. They became rich and successful by trying, doing, working, experimenting, practicing, and yes, failing (and learning from their failures). There is no such thing as luck. Luck is merely the intersection of opportunity and preparation.
Our goal at Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011 is to present these opportunities to you and help you prepare for these opportunities through practical and proven strategies. It is a start, not the end. But it could be the start toward your financial freedom and even long-lasting wealth.
WHAT IS PASSIVE INCOME?
We are focusing mainly on passive income. That is not income you wait on and wish for passively! So what is it?
- Passive income is money you continuously earn without having to work more for it.
- It’s money that works for you 24/7.
- It’s money that works for you even if you’re asleep or on vacation.
- Passive income (also called residual or recurring income) is the income that you need to build to allow you to stop working if you want to.
- It’s the income which offers you financial — and time — freedom.
- Passive income includes dividends, interest income, capital gains, rental income, franchise fees, licensing fees, royalties, affiliate income, and more.
If you’re tired of false promises and empty claims, attend Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011, the BIGGEST wealth building and income opportunities conference and expo in the Philippines.
WHO WILL YOU LEARN FROM?
Instead of getting motivational speakers to pump you up and make you feel good, we invited real-world money experts in the fields of business, real estate, and investments to share their secrets for making money. They include:
- William Abriza, Real Estate Investor
- Tomasito Academia, PAREB Chairman
- Jay Aldeguer, Island Souvenirs Founder
- Noli Alleje, The Property Forum Founder
- Jojy Azurin, BusinessSummaries.com Founder
- Ian del Carmen, Fireball Group of Companies Founder
- Jay Castillo, ForeclosurePhilippines.com Founder
- Eireen Diokno-Bernardo, Dekada Arts Founder
- Bonner Dytoc, Absolute Traders COO
- Vince Golangco, WhenInManila.com Founder
- Prof. James Ryan Jonas, PinoyMoneyTalk Founder
- Sha Nacino, Think Rich Yuppies Author
- Cynthia Palad-Yap, Real Estate Movers Founder
- Ardy Roberto, Salt & Light Ventures Founder
- Jerome San, Laurus Enterprises Founder
- Mark So, Forex Club Asia Founder
- and more!
July 22-23, 2011
8:30am to 5:30pm
Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, Makati City
August 12-13, 2011
8:30am to 5:30pm
Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
If you want to learn how to make more money to
- provide very well for your family
- achieve the lifestyle you want
- quit the rat race
- enjoy financial and time freedom
- all of the above, you should attend Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011.
No New Age mumbo jumbo. No feel-good motivational talks. Just real world opportunities in investments, real estate, and business. Just practical and proven strategies to earn massive, passive income.
I hope to see you at Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011. Sign up now if you want to start making your money work for you instead of you always working for money.
President & Conference Producer
Learning Curve, Inc.
P.S. I suggest you register and pay on or before July 15, 2011 to enjoy a huge 25% off or P2,000 discount. Just pay P5,995 instead of P7,995. That’s a very small investment compared to what you could possible earn in massive, passive income!
P.S.S. But wait, there’s more! Want to pay as low as P3,329 per head? Go as a group! The more people, the lower you pay! Check out our special group rates below:
Buy 2 – Get 1 Free: Pay P5,995 for 2 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,997/pax)
Buy 3 – Get 1 Free: Pay P4,995 for 3 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,746/pax)
Buy 4 – Get 1 Free: Pay P4,495 for 4 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,596/pax)
Buy 5 – Get 1 Free: Pay P3,995 for 5 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,329/pax)
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/seminarphilippines
Text by Sha Nacino. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Member, Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club