Happy Thursday! 🙂
It’s January 10. Technically, one-third of the month has passed. Whew! How are your goals so far?
I just came from a 3-day workation (work plus vacation) in Tagaytay. I love going on workations to review my goals and to work on a specific project. Do you do that, too? It’s fun! Try it 🙂
My message today is short and simple: Take time to rest.
Last week, I spent 5 days helping my bestfriend baby sit her two nephews ages 5 months and 5 years, respectively. I’m not yet a mom and that was the first time I was immersed in taking care of two baby/little boys.
I just spent two days and two nights on a staycation (vacation without leaving the city).
It’s a Wednesday morning as I am writing this, almost nearing lunch time. In a few minutes, I will walk to the chapel nearby to hear the noon mass for St. Joseph’s Feast Day.
I’m seated in one […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 32,156 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,670 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,670 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,814 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,790 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012