Last March, I was in Mandaue Foam to buy an executive chair for my office. I just rented a new office and I was in the process of furnishing it. I was with our Admin Assistant (AA). We passed by the area for dining tables.
Find your gift and nurture it. Find ways to share your gifts with other people.
If you don’t have an “eye” for something you need to accomplish, seek mentors. Find someone who can help you.
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. I’m opening the registration to my signature online course The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge on November 21. To join the wait list, visit http://shanacino.com/write
P.P.S. My team and I are coming up with our signature planner called The 90-Day Productivity Planner. Using this planner, you can accomplish your most important goals faster, better, and without feeling overwhelmed. I’ll share more details soon!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,636 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 30,676 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,634 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,666 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,513 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012