Last March, I was in Mandaue Foam to buy an executive chair for my office. I just rented a new office and I was in the process of furnishing it. I was with our Admin Assistant (AA). We passed by the area for dining tables.
Find your gift and nurture it. Find ways to share your gifts with other people.
If you don’t have an “eye” for something you need to accomplish, seek mentors. Find someone who can help you.
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. I’m opening the registration to my signature online course The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge on November 21. To join the wait list, visit http://shanacino.com/write
P.P.S. My team and I are coming up with our signature planner called The 90-Day Productivity Planner. Using this planner, you can accomplish your most important goals faster, better, and without feeling overwhelmed. I’ll share more details soon!
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Ready to write a book? - November 21, 2017
- Do you have an eye for what’s beautiful and what’s not? - November 14, 2017
- 15 Hours - November 6, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,542 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,519 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 23,600 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,363 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012