It’s time to get ready for The Spark Project’s 2nd annual Spark Fest which takes place on Saturday, 3rd of March, at The Globe Tower, Bonifacio Global City.
Put together by The Spark Project’s CEO, Patch Dulay and the rest of the Spark Team. This is an event that celebrates enterprising ideas, creative insights and doing good.
With a new format, and exciting topics. This year you’ll get to listen to the likes of, Anna Oposa of Save Philippine Seas, Bjorn Pardo of Xend, and Jacque Gutierrez of Happy Skin, as they talk about how they’re making their mark in their respective industries. Learn from Dan Matutina, Creative Director of Plus 63, as he helps you design brand identities for your business. And from a panel of awesome Spark Project Alumni, as they share how you too can be successful in crowdfunding your startup. And a whole lot more.
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to bring your ideas to life, make this year count and see you at Spark Fest 2018. Save a lot on Early bird tickets. Be sure to secure your tickets, before they run out.
Use promo code: SEMINARPHILIPPINES and get an additional 10% off your ticket. Register now!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,636 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 30,676 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,634 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,666 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,513 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012