It’s time to get ready for The Spark Project’s 2nd annual Spark Fest which takes place on Saturday, 3rd of March, at The Globe Tower, Bonifacio Global City.
Put together by The Spark Project’s CEO, Patch Dulay and the rest of the Spark Team. This is an event that celebrates enterprising ideas, creative insights and doing good.
With a new format, and exciting topics. This year you’ll get to listen to the likes of, Anna Oposa of Save Philippine Seas, Bjorn Pardo of Xend, and Jacque Gutierrez of Happy Skin, as they talk about how they’re making their mark in their respective industries. Learn from Dan Matutina, Creative Director of Plus 63, as he helps you design brand identities for your business. And from a panel of awesome Spark Project Alumni, as they share how you too can be successful in crowdfunding your startup. And a whole lot more.
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to bring your ideas to life, make this year count and see you at Spark Fest 2018. Save a lot on Early bird tickets. Be sure to secure your tickets, before they run out.
Use promo code: SEMINARPHILIPPINES and get an additional 10% off your ticket. Register now!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- What Do You Do When You Fail? - March 19, 2018
- What Mt. Ulap Taught Me about Life - March 13, 2018
- Spark your entrepreneurial dreams at Spark Fest 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,584 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 26,711 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,566 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,184 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,811 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012