One of the things I always look forward to whenever I go home to the province is seeing our 2 cute little siblings, Abby who is 7 y.o. and Kyle who is 5 y.o.! I love how their innocent minds are always open to learning a lot of things.
Abby and Kyle are not exceptions, so I thought of introducing a game!
.Me: We have a game! It’s called OPERATION LINIS! Only super heroes can join! I’m Wonder Woman!
.Abby: I’m Darna!
…and that’s how I got them to help me clean the house!
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. You can have advance copies of the Mission Happiness Journal at a discounted price. Plus, for every two journals you get, we will donate one copy to a public school student.
Our crowdfunding campaign ends on Feb 28, 2018! All the details are here.
P.P.S. Last night, I conducted a webinar sharing my key learnings from Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within seminar in Singapore. It was a blast! 🙂 I’m re-recording the webinar for better experience and I’ll make the recording available to you soon!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 32,156 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,670 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,670 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,814 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,790 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012