One of the things I always look forward to whenever I go home to the province is seeing our 2 cute little siblings, Abby who is 7 y.o. and Kyle who is 5 y.o.! I love how their innocent minds are always open to learning a lot of things.
Abby and Kyle are not exceptions, so I thought of introducing a game!
.Me: We have a game! It’s called OPERATION LINIS! Only super heroes can join! I’m Wonder Woman!
.Abby: I’m Darna!
…and that’s how I got them to help me clean the house!
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. You can have advance copies of the Mission Happiness Journal at a discounted price. Plus, for every two journals you get, we will donate one copy to a public school student.
Our crowdfunding campaign ends on Feb 28, 2018! All the details are here.
P.P.S. Last night, I conducted a webinar sharing my key learnings from Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within seminar in Singapore. It was a blast! 🙂 I’m re-recording the webinar for better experience and I’ll make the recording available to you soon!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- 2018 Philippine Homeschool Convention (PHC) - August 16, 2018
- Tools You’ll Need to Run Your Blog, Online Courses, and more! - August 5, 2018
- What do Bo Sanchez, Francis Kong, and Brian Tracy have in common? - August 2, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,616 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 29,263 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,606 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,545 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,336 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012