One of the things I always look forward to whenever I go home to the province is seeing our 2 cute little siblings, Abby who is 7 y.o. and Kyle who is 5 y.o.! I love how their innocent minds are always open to learning a lot of things.
Abby and Kyle are not exceptions, so I thought of introducing a game!
.Me: We have a game! It’s called OPERATION LINIS! Only super heroes can join! I’m Wonder Woman!
.Abby: I’m Darna!
…and that’s how I got them to help me clean the house!
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. You can have advance copies of the Mission Happiness Journal at a discounted price. Plus, for every two journals you get, we will donate one copy to a public school student.
Our crowdfunding campaign ends on Feb 28, 2018! All the details are here.
P.P.S. Last night, I conducted a webinar sharing my key learnings from Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within seminar in Singapore. It was a blast! 🙂 I’m re-recording the webinar for better experience and I’ll make the recording available to you soon!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Five Things I Loved About the Asia Professional Speakers Convention - May 15, 2018
- “Why Do I Feel Empty?” - May 3, 2018
- Thank You for Attending the Mission Happiness Conference 2018! - April 24, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,591 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 27,597 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,574 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,343 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,002 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012