The day we’ve been waiting for has come and I’m very excited!
(You can see the complete information and registration on the link above)
Now, I know you are excited to jump in but before you go and join the 90-Day Book Writing Challenge, let me share with you a brief story on how it came about.
A few years ago, a Pinoy OFW messaged me on FB and said, “Sha, can I call you up? Emergency!” Let’s call him Jeff (not his real name).
I replied, “Hi, Jeff! May I know what’s the agenda? You’ll be calling from Singapore. The overseas call must be expensive.”
You see, Jeff and I haven’t met yet. But he has read some of my books and he reads my blog as well.
He answered, “Please teach me how to write a book.”
When I read his reply, I laughed thinking whether he was just kidding. Then I realised, maybe, to some people, writing a book is such an important and urgent matter.
So I told him I’ll write a blog post to summarise how to write a book. I realised a blog post is not enough. So I wrote an entire eBook called How to Write a Book Even if You’re Not a Writer. Many of those who have read the book said they were so inspired to write a book. Today, they’ve written their respective books.
Along the way, a number of people messaged me on Facebook, emailed me, and texted me asking me if they could treat me out for lunch or dinner or coffee so I could teach them how to write and publish a book.
I love meeting people. It’s just that my schedule is crazy! Since I don’t have the luxury of time to meet every friend or person who wants to have coffee or dinner or lunch with me so I could teach them how to write and publish a book, I decided to put up a complete course that could teach anyone how to write and publish a book! As Bo Sanchez would always say, “Use your gifts to serve others.”
That is why I put up The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge.
This is a complete ONLINE COURSE on Book Writing and Book Publishing. Whether you are in Manila or Cebu or other countries, you can join The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge and start your journey to becoming an author.
Get your message out, inspire the world with your story, and earn additional income as an author and a speaker!
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. I am excited to have you on board! 🙂 Another surprise is waiting for you inside if you are among the first 20 people to register.
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- 2018 Philippine Homeschool Convention (PHC) - August 16, 2018
- Tools You’ll Need to Run Your Blog, Online Courses, and more! - August 5, 2018
- What do Bo Sanchez, Francis Kong, and Brian Tracy have in common? - August 2, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,616 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 29,263 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,606 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,545 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,336 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012