It’s January 16, 2018. Technically, more than half of the month has passed. Whew! How are your goals so far?
Have you written down your goals for 2018 yet? Have you created your 2018 GoalBoard yet? Have you written down specific actions steps on how to achieve your goals? And have you calendared your goals […]
Wow! Just like that, 2017 is almost over. As we are about to enter a new year, I would like to share with you the lessons I learned in 2017.
In 2 days, we will officially end 2017 and welcome 2018. Time flies!
Before anything else, I have a gift for you! I wrote a guide on How to Set Goals for 2018. You can download it for free here.
One of the tips I shared […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 31,709 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,657 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,659 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,775 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,676 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012