How are you? What does happiness mean to you?
When I was much younger, happiness to me means achieving my goals, getting what I want, being treated well, etc.
As I grow, I realized what real happiness means. Lately, I’ve experienced three setbacks that made me appreciate what real happiness is.
Setback #1: When I got home […]
My message today is short and simple: Take time to rest.
Last week, I spent 5 days helping my bestfriend baby sit her two nephews ages 5 months and 5 years, respectively. I’m not yet a mom and that was the first time I was immersed in taking care of two baby/little boys.
In 2 days, we will officially end 2017 and welcome 2018. Time flies!
Before anything else, I have a gift for you! I wrote a guide on How to Set Goals for 2018. You can download it for free here.
One of the tips I shared […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 32,156 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,670 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,670 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,814 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,790 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012