Hi Everyone! 🙂
Welcome to Podcast #3. Today, we’re going to talk about Happiness. In this podcast episode, I’m going to share with you the Five Happiness Tips I learned from Andrew Matthews. Plus, I will also share with you my exclusive interview with Andrew Matthews! 🙂
Andrew Matthews is the bestselling author of the books Being Happy, Making Friends, How Life Works, etc. His books are published in 42 languages all over the world. Wow!
He is also a master illustrator. If you’ve read any of his books, you would see his interesting and captivating illustrations.
Personally, I love Andrew Matthews’ books! They’re very easy to read, they make sense, and they’re practical. I’m a BIG FAN of Andrew Matthews.
So imagine my excitement when I met Andrew Matthews in the flesh last November 4, 2016!
In this episode, I’ll share with you two things:
- The 5 Happiness Lessons I learned from Andrew Matthews based from his talk and from my close encounter with him.
- My exclusive interview with Andrew Matthews! Watch out for it! 😃
But before I share that with you, let me share what I did as soon as I got home on that day, November 4 of 2016. I looked for Andrew Matthews on Facebook, I liked his page, and I checked his latest posts.
He mentioned in his Facebook posts that he has a Podcast called “The Happiness Podcast!”
Podcast is my latest craze these days! Haha! So I immediately grabbed my phone and searched for his podcast. I listened to all his podcast episodes and I found out three things that we have in common…which made me say… OMG! Thank God for Andrew Matthews!!!
- He mentioned that his life was changed on one momentous day —> October 19. That was my birthday. Then he mentioned the year. And that was the exact date I was born. Same day, same month, same year.
- At the end of his podcast, he would always say, “I wish you success and happiness!” Guess what??? That is also my by line. I always end my blog posts, my communication letters, my podcasts, and my articles with the exact same words “I wish you success and happiness!” Great minds think alike huh?
- He mentioned in his podcast that he gave talks for free for three years! I computed the number of years I spent giving talks pro bono! Three years as well! Wow! I couldn’t be any happier.
Enjoy the Podcast! 🙂
If you have 30 seconds, please go to iTunes and rate this Podcast. Just search Write Conversations with Sha Nacino. Your rating will help us make this podcast visible to as many people as possible. Together, let us spread happiness, inspiration, and meaning.
By the way, I am giving away downloadable copies of my book How to Make Your Dreams Come True. International Bestselling Author Brian Tracy wrote a blurb for this book.
I’ll see you in the next episode!
I wish you success and happiness!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The following two tabs change content below.
Sha Nacino is one of the most sought-after Filipino motivational speakers in the Philippines. She is the bestselling author of the books Money&Me, Mission Happiness, plus 7 other books.
Sha is the founder of The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge where she helps first time authors write their books. She also writes for Bo Sanchez's TrulyRichClub newsletters.
She regularly gives talks on Personal Finance, Happiness, Purpose, Success Principles, etc. If you wish to invite Sha to speak in your company or events, visit shanacino.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download my FREE eBook
If so, please join over 7,500 people who receive exclusive updates from me and get a FREE COPY of my eBook, "How to Earn while on Vacation" with a Foreword by Bo Sanchez. Just enter your name and email below: