Are you afraid of public speaking?
So I did something smart. I bent my knees and hid behind the podium.After a few seconds, I came to my senses. “Wait, am I being disrespectful for hiding from my audience?”
So I stood up again, looked at the audience, and I….
I continued to cry.
I have a gift for you!
I wrote a book called Conquering Stage Fright. In this book, I shared 5 secrets on how to speak confidently in public, even if you’re shy and introverted. It’s now available on Amazon. But you don’t have to buy it now.
I’m giving it away for FREE on June 15-16, 2018! So please save the date on your phone/calendar. You can go to http://bit.ly/Public_Speaking_Book so we can give you more details where to download it on June 15-16, 2018.
That’s it for now.
I wish you success and happiness!
Sha Nacino, DTM
Jack Canfield Certified Trainer on Success Principles
P.S. Are you based in Manila? We’ll have a one-day LIVE public speaking workshop on July 28, 2018 from 10am-5pm. In this workshop, you will discover the 5 important components to an effective and an engaging speech. Venue will be in SMX Convention Center, Manila (beside SMX MOA). Interested? Just go to http://seminarphilippines.com/speak
Early Bird Rate applies until June 30, 2018.
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Three Things I Discovered about Happiness that Awed Me - December 10, 2018
- Who among you wants to work from home? - November 29, 2018
- Trust and Let Go - November 20, 2018
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 31,709 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,657 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,659 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,775 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,676 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012