I was in Dubai a few weeks ago and I met this young IT professional while riding a van from Abu Dhabi to Dubai. She was worried because her company closed down and now she has to look for another job before her visa expires.
Just a few weeks prior to […]
How are you? What does happiness mean to you?
When I was much younger, happiness to me means achieving my goals, getting what I want, being treated well, etc.
As I grow, I realized what real happiness means. Lately, I’ve experienced three setbacks that made me appreciate what real happiness is.
Setback #1: When I got home […]
Happy Mother’s Day! 🙂
Thank God for our Mothers. They are real heroes. Mama is my hero. To this day, she is very much alive in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers. Sometimes, people see Mama in me and I take that as a compliment because I […]
In the past few days, I’ve received emails from friends, readers of Seminar Philippines, and attendees of my previous seminars. The emails were lengthy. They all boil down to one question: Should I quit my job so I could pursue my passions full time?
I usually reply to my emails within the day. For […]
I was on my way to our Live Inspired seminar with guest speakers Tony Meloto of Gawad Kalinga and Apprentice Asia winner Jonathan Yabut when I received this text message from a friend.
She said, “Hi Sha. I’m almost done reading your book Money & Me. I’m actually crying right now. I was so inspired by your book. Thank […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012