Happy Thursday! 🙂
It’s January 10. Technically, one-third of the month has passed. Whew! How are your goals so far?
I just came from a 3-day workation (work plus vacation) in Tagaytay. I love going on workations to review my goals and to work on a specific project. Do you do that, too? It’s fun! Try it 🙂
Happy New Year! How are you?
First, I’d like to thank you for being a part of my life. I am honored and happy to share my posts with you from time to time. Hope you find value in this blog.
Second, I’d like to share with you a secret on how to make your […]
Two years ago, I’ve had my first ever dance recital. Okay, it was not just a recital. It was a dance concert held at Star Theater in Pasay City. It was not just a dance concert. It was a Douglas Nierras Dance Concert.
What was so special about this dance concert? I was never a dancer.
I remember when I […]
In 2 days, we will officially end 2017 and welcome 2018. Time flies!
Before anything else, I have a gift for you! I wrote a guide on How to Set Goals for 2018. You can download it for free here.
One of the tips I shared […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012