How are you?
I just want to share this message with you: DREAMS DO COME TRUE.
Two of my dreams are to have a radio show and a TV talk show.
On May 14, 2017, Mother’s Day, my dream to have a radio show came true. It’s so special for two reasons:
1. It’s a venue where authors can inspire their readers and be heard. I’ll be interviewing and featuring authors real soon.
2. It’s a venue where I can empower listeners to write books and inspire people thru their books.
Its pilot episode is so special because it coincided with Mother’s Day. My Mama was the one who trained me how to write books as early as my elementary days by listening to my stories for hours. Years ago, neither my Mama nor I knew that I’ll write books someday and neither of us knew that our mother-daughter bonding (me, telling stories and she, listening to my stories for one to two hours daily) was instrumental to my journey as an author. Mama’s legacy lives thru the books I’ve written and I have yet to write.
Here’s the replay of The Author’s Voice Episode 1 in case you missed it.
Special thanks to The Voice Master Pocholo Gonzales for making this radio show dream come true. Thank you also, Bernz and Dennis, for your guidance and assistance.
Here are my two random realizations:
1. Dreams do come true. One tip is to always write and read your dreams everyday. Lift them up to God and let God answer your dreams in the best way possible.
2. As they say, facts tell but stories sell. If you want to write books that inspire and move people, share stories. Train yourself to write stories by sharing stories with your parents or friends or loved ones. When you write a self-help non-fiction book, just imagine that you are talking to your parent or your friend.
Hope you can join me every Sunday, 8:00am-8:30am at DZRJ 810 AM band or LIVE on https://www.facebook.com/8trimedia/
I will also post the link on my Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/ShaNacinoPage/
On May 21, 2017, I will discuss the following:
- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Write a Book
- How to Write a Book
- I will also give away a FREE copy of my book Mission Happiness to one lucky viewer/listener.
I wish you success and happiness!
Founder, The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge
P.S. For motivational talks and speaking invitations, visit http://www.shanacino.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.