I just came from the Summer Capital of the Philippines.
Centralized air conditioner in the whole city (Brrrr!!! It was sooo cold out there!), colorful Panagbenga floats, and beautiful green scenery delighted the child in me! It always feels so good to be on vacation! 🙂
While dining in a restaurant inside Camp John Hay, this thought crossed my mind. I want to have the flexibility to work in front of a beautiful beach or on top of a mountain or in a cozy coffee shop anytime I wish. It’s a vision that gives me another strong motivation to succeed.
It’s true that money may not be the most important thing in the world but it does affect important things and decisions in life — whether to quit your job or not, whether to be a housewife or remain an employee, whether to send the children to a private school or a public school, whether to retire early or remain an employee till the ripe age of 60, etc.
I believe that the ultimate solution to all our money concerns and problems is Proper Financial Education. Learn more about it here => http://betrulyrich.com/
I still have a long way to go in terms of my financial goals and this is the reason why I keep learning from great mentors, books, learning clubs. Come, let’s learn together.
P.S. I’m giving away for FREE my three best eBooks How to Earn While on Vacation with a Foreword by Bo Sanchez, How to Make Your Dreams Come True with a Review by Brian Tracy, and How to Write a Book Even if You’re Not a Writer. Details are here => http://betrulyrich.com/
You have to act fast because my FREE eBooks are only available till midnight of 28 February 2013.
P.S.2 P.S. My eBooks are just icing on the cake. The real wealth is what you will get when you join Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club. Visit http://betrulyrich.com/.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Spark your entrepreneurial dreams at Spark Fest 2018 - February 22, 2018
- It only takes 5 minutes daily to be TRULY HAPPY - February 21, 2018
- Unleash Your Power Within - February 6, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,576 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 26,004 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,554 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,117 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,716 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012