One of the perks of an entrepreneur is the luxury of time to travel anytime and for your desired number of days. I didn’t have this privilege when I was still employed because our maximum number of vacation leaves in a year was only 20.
I’m writing this in El Nido, Palawan. It’s 7:32am and we’re about to go island hopping.
Prior to my trip in Palawan, I wrote down my agenda during my 9-day stay here in Palawan and included in my list were:
1. Give a talk on Happiness and Inspiration to Dr. Jong’s group.
2. Give a talk on “How to Write and Publish a Book” during the Toastmasters District Convention
3. Prepare my talk for TGFI
4. Prepare my talk for Angat Pilipinas
5. Prepare my talk for Institute for Integrality
6. Write 2 salesletters for…
7. Write 3 Truly Rich Club newsletter articles
8. Edit the auto letters…
9. Draft the chapters of my next book
10. Fix the folders in my laptop
11. Have fun! Make friends. Breath beauty. Take lots and lots pictures. 🙂
Plus about 3 more items.
I just realized everything I wrote down was mostly ‘work.’ I was talking to my friend last night and I told her, ‘I’m such a workaholic!’ She said, “No, Sha. You’re a passion-aholic!” 🙂
While it’s true that I now have the luxury of time to travel anytime and for my desired of days now that I am an entrepreneur than when I was an employee, the truth is, I work harder these days and I put in loooong hours.
I am so passionate about what I do that most of the time, I cannot distinguish work from play. Work is play and play is work.
For me, writing and giving talks are as fun and fulfilling as traveling or watching movies or eating my favorite food or playing my favorite sport.
Have you also found that thing that makes you jump out of bed every morning, that thing that gives you so much happiness and that gives value to others, that thing that you would love to do with or without compensation, that thing that makes you feel so alive, that thing that gives glory to God,#ThatThingCalledPassion? ♡♡♡
All this started when I heeded the call to write a book. Writing is such a beautiful calling and I would like you to experience this writing bug as well.
I am giving a seminar on “How to Write a Book.”
Can I share with you what is so special about the seminar and the book launch?
Register at http://www.seminarphilippines.com/booklaunch/
Have a beautiful week ahead!!! ♡♡♡
Sending you my love and well wishes!!! :-D:-D;-)
I wish you success and happiness!
Get this FREE eBook!
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Amazing what BELIEF can do! - November 20, 2019
- Everything is working for your highest good… plus some updates 🙂 - November 11, 2019
- FREE Gifts for OFWs - November 9, 2019