It was a Thursday morning. I just arrived in our business office and I saw a nice letter sitting on top of my table.
I immediately opened the letter.
“Wow! Kinilig naman ako dito!” That was my initial reaction.
The letter was from the Office of the President of the Philippines in Malacanang!
They were inviting me to give a talk on personal financial management!
Here’s the letter.
But why was I invited to give a talk in a prestigious office, in the top office in the Philippines?
Because I wrote and published a book. Because of my book M.oney & Me. Amazing how opportunities knock on your door once you become a published author.
That was just one of the sooooooooo many benefits I received when I became a published author.
I shared the stage with top speakers, entrepreneurs, and executives like Bro. Bo Sanchez, Karen Davila, Ardy Roberto, Dean Pax Lapid, Tony Meloto, and Dean Pax Lapid, among others because of my book.
I also had the change to share the stage with international author and speaker Robin Sieger. Plus, Brian Tracy took time to read my book and write a review for it.
Writing a book and becoming a published author opened doors of opportunities that I didn’t imagine. Speaking engagements. TV guesting. Radio guesting. Being featured in magazines and top websites.
But you know what? We’re just seeing the tip of the iceberg.
One of the most beautiful blessings writing books gave me is the opportunity to inspire thousands of people though your books.
And of course, that incredible feeling of happiness and excitement knowing that you did something really great, as great as writing a book and leaving a legacy for generations to come!
I believe that everyone has a story to share. And that includes YOU!
I love this short video from Bro. Bo Sanchez. It’s only 1 minute and 20 seconds.
I wish you success and happiness!
Seminar Philippines Recommends:
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- What Do You Do When You Fail? - March 19, 2018
- What Mt. Ulap Taught Me about Life - March 13, 2018
- Spark your entrepreneurial dreams at Spark Fest 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,584 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 26,711 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Why Failing is Good 24,566 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,184 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,811 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012