“Make your passion your profession.” I first heard this from the Indian movie ‘The 3 Idiots’ when I was still employed. That line struck me and inspired me to do something everyday so I can eventually make my passion for writing and public speaking my profession. On August 2013, I quit my employee hat for good and I officially made my passion my profession. That was one of the best and the most liberating decisions I’ve made. Now, one of my missions is to help YOU (Yes, YOU!) do what you are called to do. I want to help you make your passion your profession thru my books, blogs, talks, seminars, and courses.
Yey! October na! October is my favorite month because it’s my birth month!
I can see a very exciting and productive month:
- Davao to conduct training
- Cebu for a financial management talk
- Bohol to attend a Super Conference
- Money & Me seminar-for-a cause
- Birthday outreach at Tahanan ng Pagmamahal
- dStart of The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge 4.0 online class
Plus, I will launch two #LoveProjects this month! These will be my birthday gifts for you! And Yes! They are free!
Looks overwhelming. I thank God He gave me a team who is competent and who has malasakit for our endeavor, friends and mentors who are so generous with their time and wisdom, and a family who loves me and supports me all the way. Plus, when you do what you are called to do, it doesn’t look like work although it takes a lot of hard work. And of course, with God beside you, there’s nothing you can not do.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
On my birth month, I wish you love, joy, peace, health, and wealth. I wish you get to discover your divine calling and you get to live your calling. I wish you can make your passion your profession. As St. Irenaeus once said, “The glory of God is man fully alive.”
Get this FREE eBook!
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Would You Like to Co-Author a Book with Me? - January 20, 2020
- Do you want to write a book in 2020? - January 16, 2020
- Here’s a new habit in 2020 I’m so excited about. 🙂 - January 7, 2020