- No rice. (I’m a rice eater so this was really, really hard for me. If I had to eat rice, I can only eat a maximum of two cups of rice in one week!)
- No soda or juice or any coloured drinks. I can only drink pure coconut water or water.
- No chocolates. Ouch! I love chocolates!
Plus eat lots of salad.
Malu is a Zumba an exercise/Zumba/healthy habits advocate. I remember, in one of the trainings we conducted in Davao, she led the participants to dance Zumba. The atmosphere instantly changed.
But I think I wouldn’t have appreciated Zumba if I didn’t experience Tita Malu’s Zumba when we were in Davao.
- LAUGHTER YOGA
- FUNNY and Insightful Talk from TV Host Michael Angelo Lobrin
- FUN and Inspirational Q&A with Toots Palomo and Edward Lee
- And Many More
Regular Rate: P1497
Early Bird Rate until March 31: P897
HURRY! Register now at http://bit.ly/MH2017
P.S. Did I tell you that your registration also comes with a FREE autographed copy of the Mission Happiness book?
See you on April 22!
*Featured Image Courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Ready to write a book? - November 21, 2017
- Do you have an eye for what’s beautiful and what’s not? - November 14, 2017
- 15 Hours - November 6, 2017
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,542 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,519 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 23,600 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,363 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012