One of my guiding principles ever since I ventured into writing and speaking was to “Serve first, money will follow.” I learned this from Bro. Bo Sanchez.
Every time I do a project, I ask myself, “What is my motivation?”
If the answer is money or fame or applause, I stop and take some time to reflect and rectify my intentions. Because if I proceed and I succeed, I’d feel empty in the end.
I take my time to look into my heart and purify my intentions. Once the intention is clear — service or love — I’m all in!
Don’t just listen to anyone. Carefully choose who you listen to because mentors can make or break you. Choose your mentors well.
Have a great week ahead! 🙂
I wish you success and happiness!
Trusted Global Speaker on Gratitude, Happiness, and Productivity
P.S. Are you an HR professional, a business owner, a CEO, a manager, a team leader, or someone who works with and leads millennials?
Join us on August 11. I’ve invited three HR experts to join me in an afternoon seminar on “How to Engage Millennials in the Workplace.”
This is a treat to HR professionals, team leaders and business leaders. Registration is P597 only until July 31 and this already comes with a free copy of either the Mission Happiness book or the Mission Happiness Journal and a certificate.
Register at http://bit.ly/MillennialsHR2018
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 32,732 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,678 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,677 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,867 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,875 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012