Happy Wednesday! How are you?
A few years ago, maybe around 2008, I attended a whole day seminar. The speaker said,
“If you want to spread a message, make money…
you record an album, you write a book, and ….
At that time, I had a burning message to share. I wanted to share how important personal financial management was.
But I had no listener. The entire day, the speaker’s words kept ringing in my ears.
“Sha, write a book!”
I felt so uncomfortable. Because I was not a writer. I didn’t know how to write a book. I felt I was too young to write a book. I didn’t know anyone from the publishing industry. No one knew me.
Fast forward to today. I am an author. I’ve written and published 12 books so far. I’ve spoken to thousands of people and shared them the lessons I wrote in my books. After working for 9 years in a bank, I quit my job so I could pursue writing and public speaking full time.
Today, I get so excited to wake up in the morning because of this beautiful opportunity to pursue my passion and purpose on a daily basis.
And everything started when I heeded the call to write a book.
If you feel you are called to write a book but you don’t know where to start, here’s an eBook I wrote for you.
And YES! You can download this eBook for FREE! Just click here.
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. The 1st ever Global Authors Summit™ is happening in the Philippines on November 17, 2018.
Here’s what you will discover:
- How to Write a Book Even if You’re Not a Writer
- How to Make Your Book a #1 Best Seller on Amazon
- Should You Convert Your Book to Audio Book?
- How to be an Award-Winning Global Author
Plus meet 22 first-time authors who will launch their books that day!
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Three Things I Discovered about Happiness that Awed Me - December 10, 2018
- Who among you wants to work from home? - November 29, 2018
- Trust and Let Go - November 20, 2018
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 31,709 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,657 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,659 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,775 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,676 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012