We were in the training room with my colleagues. I was about 26 years old then. I already forgot the topic that day but our trainer posed this question to us:
One colleague raised his hand and said, “I’ll retire when I’m in my 60’s.”
Another colleague said, “Maybe when I’m either in my 50’s or 60’s.”
Then the trainer asked me, “How about you, Sha?”
“I’ll retire when I’m 30.” I smiled and answered.
Everyone looked at me and said, “Woah!” As if they were saying, You must be kidding!
At the back of my mind, I wish I said, “I’ll retire when I’m 28 years old.”
True enough, my words became flesh. I retired from my corporate job two months before I turned 30.
Today, I’m a full-time author, speaker, and entrepreneur. I run my own start-up business and I help run another business that my friends and I built up. I’ve never felt so alive and happy!
It all started when I wrote and published my first book. I didn’t know writing a book could open so many possibilities.
Today, I’d like to share with you the book I wrote called “WHY YOU NEED TO WRITE A BOOK.” I’m giving it to you for FREE.
I wish you success and happiness!
Founder, The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge
P.S. I’m excited to meet you in person! We’re organizing the 1st ever Global Authors Summit happening on November 17, 2018 at Star Theater, CCP Complex, Philippines. Will I see you there?
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- “The 5 Most Recommended Videos on Gratitude and Happiness” - March 11, 2019
- Be careful with what you post on social media - March 4, 2019
- Are you looking for love in the wrong places? - February 18, 2019
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 34,012 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,708 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,726 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,959 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 18,016 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012