Let’s celebrate something today! :)
How’s your start of the week so far?
Last night, the plants my interior designer ordered for our condo finally arrived.
I was (and still am) so happy!
There were a total of 10 outdoor plants for our veranda plus 1 indoor plant.
Words are powerful, so I decided to name our indoor plant, JOY. I have 10 outdoor plants which I plan to name Gratitude, Laughter, Gentle, Courage, Radiant, Beautiful, and so on! Hehe!
Every time I see JOY, I imagine what it feels like to feel a deep sense of joy and to smile and to laugh. Plus, the quote “Let’s celebrate something today” always makes me think, “What something special will I celebrate today?”
I randomly do this exercise everyday and I get surprised at the answers that come out:
– I celebrate my feet that allow me to walk and jump and dance.
– I celebrate my smile. I love to smile.
– I celebrate myself. The more I get to know myself, the more I love myself.
– I celebrate my family. I am so grateful for my family.
– I am so grateful for the sun!
– I am soooooo grateful for the global experts who are part of our World Gratitude Summit!
I celebrate simple things, little things, big things.
I’m curious. What do you celebrate today?
Speaking of celebration, we’ve prepared three special presents for you to choose from. You can choose any or all of the three.
1. Want to write a book? The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge online course would be able to help you. Today is the last day to register. Details are here.
2. Want to meet the global authors in person and be inspired how they were able to write their books? Join the GLOBAL AUTHORS SUMMIT™ happening in Manila, Philippines on November 16, 2019. You can get your DISCOUNTED tickets here.
3. Do you want to learn how to increase love, joy, fun, good health, and wealth into your life using the Power of Gratitude? Join our online event called the WORLD GRATITUDE SUMMIT™ happening ONLINE on October 19-20, 2019. It’s ONLINE and you can join from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access. The best part? You can get your FREE PASS here http://worldgratitudesummit.com
Let’s celebrate today and everyday!
I wish you love, joy, peace today and everyday!
P.S. What do you celebrate today?
Get this FREE eBook!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author
Get in touch with Sha at ShaNacino.com
Sha Nacino is one of the most sought-after Filipino motivational speakers in the Philippines. She is the bestselling author of the books Money&Me, Mission Happiness, plus 7 other books. Sha is the founder of The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge where she helps first time authors write their books. She also writes for Bo Sanchez's TrulyRichClub newsletters. She regularly gives talks on Personal Finance, Happiness, Purpose, Success Principles, etc. If you wish to invite Sha to speak in your company or events, visit shanacino.com or email her at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- Who are the 5 people you hang out with the most? - January 22, 2021
- Is Thrive University for you? - January 21, 2021
- You want to make 2021 your best year ever? - January 20, 2021
Download my FREE eBook
If so, please join over 7,500 people who receive exclusive updates from me and get a FREE COPY of my eBook, "How to Earn while on Vacation" with a Foreword by Bo Sanchez. Just enter your name and email below: