Last weekend, I met someone. The moment I saw him, I fell in love with him. He had a beautiful smile and he looked charming even from afar. Then our eyes met. It was love at first sight. I felt the connection was instant and authentic. It was a magical moment. […]
Happy Wednesday ,
Sometime in October 2013, I was deciding whether to buy myself a brand new 11” Macbook Air which I’ll use to write books or attend a 3-Day Super Conference in Shangrila Mactan, Cebu.
That time, I just “retired” from my corporate job and I was also celebrating my birthday […]
Happy Monday! 🙂
About a year ago, I was in Ortigas for our Toastmasters Officers semi-annual planning. My role was to share how I was going to conduct the team building activities that will happen in 3 weeks time.
During the meeting, I was a bit distracted by what […]
How was your week?
Last Sep 23, 2017, 12 new graduates of The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge (BWC) launched their books. You should have seen how happy and proud their families and friends were.
As of now, the registration to The 90-Day BWC is currently closed. If you have dreams to […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 34,012 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,708 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,726 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,959 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 18,016 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012