How are you?
One of the habits I do on New Year’s Eve is to review how my year went and write down the blessings God has given me. In other words, I write down my gratitude list. I did the same for 2017 which I shared here.
Gratitude. I love waking up in the morning thanking God for His goodness. On a daily basis, I have my own “Gratitude Party, Gratitude Walk, and Gratitude journal.”
For 2018, I am so grateful with how God has blessed me. He has blessed me beyond my imagination. Truly, He is a God who loves us so much and who is faithful to us.
I love documenting my blessings or my gratitude list through a blog because by doing so, I can always go back to my blog post in the future and remember how God has been so good.
Let me now enumerate my Gratitude List for 2018.
We held our Mission Happiness Conference on April 14, 2018. Weeks prior to the event, tickets were already sold out.
More than a sold out Mission Happiness Conference, what made me really happy was the chance to make a difference in the lives of the participants, even for just a couple of hours.
Here were some of the comments from the participants:
Here’s the video highlights from the conference
2. Speak to Inspire: A Public Speaking Workshop
On July 28, 2018, we partnered with SMX Academix for the Speak to Inspire: A Public Speaking Workshop. I was amazed by how passionate people were in levelling up their communication skills.
We marketed the event for about less than a month and it was sold out!
Here’s the video highlights from the event:
I’ve received emails from people from all over the world asking me when I will have the workshop again. So I put up an online course on public speaking. If you’re interested to join the waitlist and download this FREE guide on public speaking, notified once it opens, click here.
3. A 6-Figure Speaking Engagement
In August 2018, I gave a talk on Gratitude for Amicassa’s annual summit. In the past two years, their speakers were Anthony Pangilinan and Francis Kong, respectively. On their third annual summit, they had me as their speaker.
This company was also very generous with the professional fee they gave me. They paid me a 6-figure amount for a 2-3 hours talk.
4. Philippines HR Newsletter
In January 2018, we launched the Philippines HR Newsletter. This is a bi-monthly newsletter for HR Professionals. It aims to take care of the people who take care of their people.
If you are an HR professional and you wish to be inspired bi-monthly, join our newsletter here. It’s free. >>> http://philippineshrnewsletter.com
4. Attended Global Conferences Abroad
I love learning and I love attending seminars. But 2018 was the first time I actually traveled out of the Philippines to learn from the global influencers and speakers.
In February 2018, I attended Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within four-day seminar in Singapore.
In May 2018, I went back to Singapore to attend the Asia Professional Speakers Convention. There I met global speakers who became my peers and mentors.
5. HR Summit Global (online)
At the convention, I met James Taylor and I learned from him how to put up online summits. Within two months, my team and I put up the HR Summit Global™, the biggest online learning event for HR professionals and business leaders globally.
I was so awed at the generosity of the speakers. Here’s some of the lineup of speakers:
- Bo Sanchez
- Michelle Cordero-Garcia — 2018 President of PMAP, the biggest HR organization in the Philippines
- Afeef Hussain — 2018 President of the Maldives Association of HR Professionals
- Scott Friedman — founder of the Global Speakers Summit
- Jonathan Low — former president of the Global Speakers Federation
- James Taylor — founder of the International Speakers Summit and International Authors Summit
- Fredrik Haren — one of the most sought after global speakers
6. Overseas Filipinos Summit™
We launched the Overseas Filipinos Summit™, the biggest online learning event for our overseas Filipinos globally. We had over 1,000 participants for the FREE Summit.
7. Global Authors Summit (LIVE, in person)
On November 17, 2018, the first-ever Global Authors Summit™ took place in the Philippines. Over 300 authors and aspiring speakers attended the event This was the biggest LIVE in person event we’ve organised so far.
In this event, 22 graduates of The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge also launched their books. (You can join the wait list here http://shanacino.com/write)
Here’s the video highlights from the event:
7. Speaker at the International Authors Summit (online)
James Taylor invited me to be a speaker for his International Authors Summit (online) along with some of the world’s most celebrated authors like David Allen, New York Times Bestselling author of Getting Things Done, Jay Papasan, co-author of the New York Times bestselling book The One Thing, among others.
8. I became a Jack Canfield Certified Trainer on Success Principles
I enrolled in Jack Canfield’s Train the Trainer Online Program
and I got certified as a Success Principles Trainer on April 2018. Here’s an official letter from Jack Canfield.
I also got featured in Jack Canfield’s directory of trainers here http://canfieldtrainerdirectory.com/trainers/name/sha-nacino/
If you want to become a certified Jack Canfield Trainer on Success Principles and enrol in the same Train the Trainer online program I enrolled in, you can visit this https://seminarphilippines.com/jackcanfield
9. Sponsor for Kerygma Conference 2018
My company has been sponsoring Bo Sanchez’s Kerygma Conference since 2005. It’s always a joy to serve in whatever capacity we can. God willing, I’d be happy to serve also as a speaker for Kerygma Conference.
10. My Book “Conquering Stage Fright” Became #1 Amazon Best-Seller
We soft launched this book Conquering Stage Fright on Amazon on June 15-16, 2018 and within a few hours from its release, it became an Amazon best seller in several sub-categories!
#1 in New Releases
#1 in Public Speaking
#1 in Self Help
#1 in Education & Reference
#1 in Vocabulary
#1 in Neuroscience
#1 in Words, Language, and Grammar
Here are two of the screenshots that meant so much to me. Seeing my book Conquering Stage Fright in the list of Amazon Best Sellers in Public Speaking alongside Dale Carnegie’s book The Art of Public Speaking and the classic book The Art of Waris priceless!
11. Won a Pitch for Sun Life Foundations’ Brighter World Program
Sometime in October 2017, I gave a pro bono talk to a group of students in Bacolod. After my talk, I felt I wanted to do more for them.
In February 2018, Sun Life Foundation, in partnership with The Spark Project, called for entries for the Brighter World Program.
We joined and we won! I shared the entire story here on how a 7-minute speech won us a 6-figure amount which we used to help the less privileged students in Bacolod. Here’s the article. https://seminarphilippines.com/2018/07/power-stories/
12. Speaker at BNI
On September 21, 2018, I was invited to speak at the 2018 BNI Philippines National Conference. What made the engagement memorable was I was the only Filipino who spoke at the event. The other three speakers were global speakers who flew in from other countries.
Here’s the video highlights from the event.
13. My Write University Team
I am very happy with the kind of team I have at Write University. We enjoy working together.
Here’s the snap shot of our annual planning last December 14-15, 2018.
14. Travels — Singapore, Bali, Dubai
In 2018, I traveled to Singapore four times — Tony Robbins’ Unleash the Power Within, plus three more travels for the Asia Professional Speakers convention and events.
I also traveled solo to Bali, Indonesia — my first time to travel solo. Haha! What an adventure! 🙂
Then I traveled again to Dubai in November 2018 purely for vacation.
15. Vacation with my Family about once a month
Despite my very busy schedule in 2018, I am so happy to share that I made time for my family. I allotted 3-4 days each month to go on vacation to our province a plane ride away from Manila. Family is everything.
16. Launched The 90-Day Productivity Planner at Bo Sanchez’s Platinum Wealth Circle
My Talk 1 for 2018: I shared a short presentation on Productivity to the Platinum members of Bo Sanchez’s TrulyRichClub. .
17. Organized an Event with Sir Ricky Lee, Direk Joel Lamangan, and Douglas Nierras
It’s surreal to co-organize an event for Sir Ricky Lee. Thank you, Perseus and Ma’am Rebecca for the opportunity.
18. Fun! Fun! Fun!
In 2018, I did so many fun activities like climbing Mt. Ulap, baby sitting my best friend’s nephew, going on vacations, painting, trekking, and many more! 🙂
19. Hosted Ariva’s HR Congress Luncheon
20. TV and radio guesting 🙂
21. Speaking Engagements
It’s an honor and a joy to go to the different companies to give talks. Thank you to all our clients for their trust.
Thank God for 2018! 🙂
Here are my gifts for you. Please feel free to download which you see fit:
- FREE eBook “Why You Need to Write a Book” – http://seminarphilippines.com/whywriteabook
2. FREE Guide on Public Speaking – http://seminarphilippines.com/speak
3. FREE Guide on Book Writing – http://shanacino.com/ready
4. FREE eBook “How to Make Your Dreams Come True” – http://shanacino.com/dreams
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- “The 5 Most Recommended Videos on Gratitude and Happiness” - March 11, 2019
- Be careful with what you post on social media - March 4, 2019
- Are you looking for love in the wrong places? - February 18, 2019
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012