Happy Tuesday! 🙂
How are you? Last Saturday, I attended the quarterly closed-door mastermind meeting with Bro. Bo Sanchez and the TrulyRichClub mentors. He led the group to annual planning. Here’s something I learned from him, as echoed by my friend Maan.
Review your 2018 and list down the positive and negative things that happened to you. Then do more of the positive and less of the negative.
I loved it because it’s pretty much the same with what we do. To make this year our best year ever, we need to write down our Gratitude and Gold. Gratitude means the blessings or the positive things that happened to us while Gold means the lessons you learned or the lessons learned from the negative things that happened to us.
Gratitude. I love waking up in the morning thanking God for His goodness. On a daily basis, I have my own “Gratitude Party, Gratitude Walk, and Gratitude Journal.”
What’s your word of the year?
Here’s another thing I learned from Bro. Bo Sanchez. He shared with us how we can get our “Word of the Year.” To find your word of the year, just go to http://wordoftheyear.me
My word of the year is LOOK. I pray that I may see who and what God wants me to see this 2019. 🙂
Go ahead, check yours. The funny thing is, the app generates random word of year for everyone. I asked my fellow Platinum members last Saturday what their respective words of the year were and whether the words resonated with them and they all said YES!
If you’re on Instagram, you can share your word of the year here https://www.instagram.com/p/BskjO6iAXcO/
Hope you are having a happy and exciting week! 🙂
And oh, before I forget, here are my gifts for you.
Feel free to download what you need.
- FREE eBook “Why You Need to Write a Book” –http://seminarphilippines.com/whywriteabook
2. FREE Guide on Public Speaking –http://seminarphilippines.com/speak
3. FREE Guide on Book Writing – http://shanacino.com/ready
I wish you success and happiness! 🙂
P.S. My friend Karen Hipol sent me this:
Love is most ambiguous, and yet most universal. We’ve all experienced Love. We give and receive Love, to our families, to a special someone, to God. One month from now, we will be celebrating Valentine’s Day, a day not only to celebrate with a special someone, but also to remind us of what Love is all about. Come and celebrate Love with the breath-taking performances of Douglas Nierras Powerdance in their 30th Anniversary concert entitled, “The Filipino Heart and Soul in Love, Mga Sayaw ng Puso at Kaluluwa Pa Rin”. For more details see the poster below…..
P.S.S. Do you have dreams you want to achieve? Download this FREE eBook “How to Make Your Dreams Come True” with a review by Brian Tracy. Simply go to http://shanacino.com/dreams
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- “The 5 Most Recommended Videos on Gratitude and Happiness” - March 11, 2019
- Be careful with what you post on social media - March 4, 2019
- Are you looking for love in the wrong places? - February 18, 2019
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 34,012 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,708 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,726 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,959 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 18,016 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012