Full house! Thank you very much to everyone who attended the Mission Happiness Conference held last April 14, 2018 at the Ortigas Foundation Library! 🙂
It was an afternoon of fun, laughter, and learning.
During the Mission Happiness Conference, we discussed the following:
✅ How to discover your purpose in life.
✅ How to increase your happy hormones and reduce your stress hormones.
✅ How to stay happy and inspired everyday.
✅ How to beat depression.
✅ And many more!
That day, we also launched the #MissionHappinessJournal, your playbook for a happy, inspired and meaningful life.
The event was hosted by my brother March Nacino who also serenaded the group with a song.
On behalf of the Mission Happiness Conference team, I’d like to thank the following:
✅ Chad Davis who shared some tips on how to have a better brain and body.
✅ March Nacino who hosted the event and who serendaded the group with a song.
✅ Donna Araneta who served as the Stage Director, Technical Director, and Timer — all at the same time.
✅ Santi and Eunice for taking care of the registration team.
✅ Boost Gio, Jane Dela Cruz Mandap, and ER Mandap for the photos.
✅ Jacob and Team for the videos.
And everyone who helped make the event a success!
Special mention to our attendees who came all the way from the Mountain Province, Mindoro, Batangas, Bulacan and other places.
Kudos also to
- EHS Lens for sending 12 of their employees to our event
- a family of five who went to learn together
- a barkada of five who made the Mission Happiness Conference their bonding activity
- power couple Janice Senorin-Delacruz and Marc Einsyl Delacruz who celebrated with us
- Tita Susan Vidal
- and everyone who attended this event!
Here were some comments from the participants:
I like how simple and practical the talk was. It was not only informative and entertaining but it was also meaningful.
– Janice, Unit Head at Manulife
I’ve learned so much today and it’s very uplifting. Your messages are so easy to absorb. So many fun activities!
– Nanette, Admin Staff
Sha made everybody relate with the topic she was discussing. Everybody easily understood what she was saying.
– Ma Cheena, Office Staff
Hi Sha! Thank you for this conference. I learned a lot! And I was even more inspired to write and pursue my passion to share God’s goodness. I got very emotional during the activity when you asked us to thank ourselves. I think I have to blog about it.
– Aiza, Project Analyst
I would like to thank Ms. Sha for inspiring me today. Through Ms. Sha, I learned that God wants me to step up. God wants me to move on and be happy because of what we affirmed awhile ago, “I am enough, I am happy, I am loved.”
– Mel, Agriculturist
It was a joy and an honor to have served the audience at the Mission Happiness Conference.
I’d like also to mention three of my international mentors who inspired me and who influenced the person I am today:
- Brian Tracy — he taught me the 3 Ps in writing your dreams which I shared during the Mission Happiness Conference.
- Tony Robbins — he taught me the two greatest fears of people from all walks of life and from anywhere in the world and how to combat these two fears.
- Jack Canfield — I am on my way to becoming a Jack Canfield Certified Trainer on Success Principles and many of the activities we did during the Mission Happiness Conference were from my training with Jack Canfield.
See you at the next WRITE University PH event!
If you wish to invite me to conduct the Mission Happiness talk/workshop to your company or organization, simply email us at email@example.com or call/text 0915-6229212.
I wish you success and happiness!
Keynote Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Author
P.S. Are you on Instagram? Let’s connect.
Get this FREE eBook!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 32,732 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,678 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,677 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,867 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,875 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012