Happy New Year! How are you?
First, I’d like to thank you for being a part of my life. I am honored and happy to share my posts with you from time to time. Hope you find value in this blog.
Second, I’d like to share with you a secret on how to make your […]
Two years ago, I’ve had my first ever dance recital. Okay, it was not just a recital. It was a dance concert held at Star Theater in Pasay City. It was not just a dance concert. It was a Douglas Nierras Dance Concert.
What was so special about this dance concert? I was never a dancer.
I remember when I […]
I was in Dubai a few weeks ago and I met this young IT professional while riding a van from Abu Dhabi to Dubai. She was worried because her company closed down and now she has to look for another job before her visa expires.
Just a few weeks prior to […]
How was your week?
Last Sep 23, 2017, 12 new graduates of The 90-Day Book Writing Challenge (BWC) launched their books. You should have seen how happy and proud their families and friends were.
As of now, the registration to The 90-Day BWC is currently closed. If you have dreams to […]
Three friends Juan, Pedro, and Pepito went to a far flung barrio up north of the Philippines and they found one boiled egg. The problem is, there are three of them and there is only one boiled egg. And so they agreed that they will sleep first and dream. The person who will go farthest […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012