How are you?
In the past few days, people have been messaging me and asking me, “Sha, how can I become a professional speaker?”
As you may already know, I used to be so shy and introverted. I even cried in my first speech.
Today, I’m a professional speaker and a paid one, too! I’ve spoken to some of the biggest brands and organizations like Bayantel, Sunlife, Philam Life, Metrobank, Ayala Land, Unilab, Mercedez Benz, Office of the President of the Philippines, DOLE, Toastmasters International, and many more! I’ve also addressed audiences from more than 26 countries globally.
I’m sharing this to encourage you that you, too, can speak professionally if you want to.
Yes, even if you’re shy and introverted.
A few months ago, Renelyn Tan-Castillejos invited me to guest on her TV show On the Corporate World at the Global News Network.
We talked about how I started as a speaker, what it takes to be a speaker, how to be confident on stage, and so on.
You may watch it here.
By the way, I have a youtube channel Sha Nacino TV. If you liked the videos, may I request you to kindly subscribe? 🙂 Just click the red “subscribe” button on youtube. Thank you!
Enjoy the video!
I wish you success and happiness!
P.S. Do you want to learn the art of professional speaking? I’m doing the SPEAK TO INSPIRE: A Public Speaking Workshop on July 28, 2018 from 10am-5pm at SMX Manila (beside Mall of Asia). This is in partnership with SMX Academix.
As of today, we only have 12 seats left! Register here. http://seminarphilippines.com/
Sha Nacino is a trusted global keynote speaker on gratitude, happiness, and productivity. She is a Distinguished Toastmaster, the highest award given by Toastmasters International to its members worldwide. Sha is also a Jack Canfield Certified Trainer on Success Principles. Sha has given talks in the Philippines, Singapore, Hongkong, UAE, and Spain.
If you wish to invite Sha to speak in your company or event, visit shanacino.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Latest posts by Sha Nacino, Inspirational Speaker and Prolific Author (see all)
- “The 5 Most Recommended Videos on Gratitude and Happiness” - March 11, 2019
- Be careful with what you post on social media - March 4, 2019
- Are you looking for love in the wrong places? - February 18, 2019
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 34,012 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,708 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,726 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,959 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 18,016 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012