Happy Wednesday ,
Sometime in October 2013, I was deciding whether to buy myself a brand new 11” Macbook Air which I’ll use to write books or attend a 3-Day Super Conference in Shangrila Mactan, Cebu.
That time, I just “retired” from my corporate job and I was also celebrating my birthday […]
Two years ago, I’ve had my first ever dance recital. Okay, it was not just a recital. It was a dance concert held at Star Theater in Pasay City. It was not just a dance concert. It was a Douglas Nierras Dance Concert.
What was so special about this dance concert? I was never a dancer.
I remember when I […]
One fine Saturday, I was heading towards Villamor Airbase to watch a Toastmasters speech contest. I called up my friend and he advised me to take Edsa then turn left to Mckinley Road, turn right to 5th Avenue, then turn right to the road leading to Villamor Airbase. I was driving by myself.
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012