Happy Thursday! 🙂
It’s January 10. Technically, one-third of the month has passed. Whew! How are your goals so far?
I just came from a 3-day workation (work plus vacation) in Tagaytay. I love going on workations to review my goals and to work on a specific project. Do you do that, too? It’s fun! Try it 🙂
Two years ago, I’ve had my first ever dance recital. Okay, it was not just a recital. It was a dance concert held at Star Theater in Pasay City. It was not just a dance concert. It was a Douglas Nierras Dance Concert.
What was so special about this dance concert? I was never a dancer.
I remember when I […]
Happy Monday! 🙂 In just a few days, we’ll celebrate the birth of Christ. Let me greet you a Merry, Merry Christmas! 🙂
How would you like to travel to your dream destination for free?
Let me share with you a little secret about how you can get round trip […]
I am so happy and excited to announce that my eBook “How to Make Your Dreams Come True” is out on Amazon! 🙂
In this book, I will show you exactly what I did to travel to my dream places in Europe and other interesting places, how I was able […]
Three friends Juan, Pedro, and Pepito went to a far flung barrio up north of the Philippines and they found one boiled egg. The problem is, there are three of them and there is only one boiled egg. And so they agreed that they will sleep first and dream. The person who will go farthest […]
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 33,747 views | 40 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,704 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,721 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 19,928 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 17,980 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012