As I’m writing this, I’m on a two-week vacation. It’s wonderful to be on vacation, free from stress inherent to my job as a banker. I love taking vacations!
My vacation is giving me a lot of time to think, plan, read, write, bond with my family and friends, and to simply relax. 🙂
Wish I could write about the stock market. Obviously, I don’t have enough knowledge and experience to talk about it. So I decided to take a step back and give way to Bo Sanchez, the man who’s been teaching his maids, driver, kids, employees, and thousands of people how to invest in the stock market. […]
Happy New Year! 🙂
How was your Christmas and New Year? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family and friends.
I would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for being part of Seminar Philippines in 2012.
Let’s take a look at how we did […]
He founded (and leads) a number of organizations and businesses. He has a weekly show, a daily radio program, and a daily internet TV show. He is an author of 30 best-selling books and publisher of eight periodicals. He is a loving husband to his wife Marowe and a devoted father to his sons Benedict […]
I am so happy and excited to announce that my eBook “How to Make Your Dreams Come True” is out on Amazon! 🙂
In this book, I will show you exactly what I did to travel to my dream places in Europe and other interesting places, how I was able […]
- Tired of Always Borrowing Money? 31,548 views | 2 comments | posted on February 12, 2013
- Why Failing is Good 24,531 views | 5 comments | posted on October 30, 2011
- What the 3 Idiots Taught Me 24,189 views | 38 comments | posted on October 4, 2011
- Do You Want to Become an Author? 18,963 views | 2 comments | posted on March 24, 2012
- Free eBook 16,443 views | 107 comments | posted on August 18, 2012